Job Posting: Content Producer
Baseball America is seeking a Content Producer to join our team. This person will help produce Baseball America’s social media content as well as assist in producing our magazine and books.
We’re seeking someone who loves all levels of the game and is eager to help grow our social audiences across all major platforms by driving engagement and generating original content alongside our team. We’re looking for someone who both understands baseball fans and the digital platforms those fans use to enjoy our game each day.
This is a remote position that does not require relocation. It is a full-time position with health insurance as well as other benefits.
What you’d do:
- Post and create original content across all digital platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook.
- Assist our Creative Director in producing Baseball America’s print magazine and books as well as graphical elements for our Website.
- Optimize scheduled content to drive digital subscriptions
- Contribute to the publishing of stories using our CMS (Umbraco), writing SEO-friendly headlines and editing photos to accompany stories
- Occasionally write content prioritizing trending topics pertinent to Baseball America’s readership
- Edit video
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for baseball
- Solid knowledge of Adobe programs, preferably InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator or their freeware equivalents (Scribus, GIMP and Inkscape for example)
- Being able to listen well, process feedback and explain design elements.
- Be able to adhere to our style guide.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design, photo editing or video editing
Email email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Content Producer Application”. Include your resume and examples of work you have done in social media, photo editing and/or design.