Baseball America International Issue: Exploring The Dominican Republic
Sazón, the Spanish word for “seasoning” or “flavor,” is often used to describe how Dominican players play the game. The word reflects the way the players move in the field, with quickness and a level of confidence. It reflects their style and passion for how they play and approach the game.
In our latest 'Hotbeds' issue, we delved into the rise of Latin American excellence across baseball -- specifically the Dominican Republic.
To purchase the issue, click the cover above.
You'll find stories on...
- How Scouting In The DR Has Changed Over The Last Decade
- The Rising Latin American Influence In Baseball
- Dominican Hotbeds -- The Five Best Producers Of Pro Talent
- A Look At Victor Robles/Juan Soto's Relationship
- From The Archives: Peter Gammons On International Scouting