Baseball America News Feed
A news aggregator is a type of software that retrieves syndicated Web Content that is supplied in the form of an RSS news feed. News aggregators reduce the time and effort needed to regularly check BaseballAmerica.com for updates.
News aggregators most commonly come in the form of web-based applications, desktop applications and built-in aggregators. Click here
to see a list of popular news aggregators.
- Download and install any news aggregator.
- Point your news aggregator to http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/rss/rss.xml to subscribe to the Baseball America news feed.
Live Bookmarks allow Firefox users to see the headlines of an RSS news feed as bookmarks. This makes it possible to stay in touch with news from Baseball America without visiting the site repeatedly.
to read more about Live Bookmarks.
- Locate the orange Live Bookmark icon in the bottom right part of the Mozilla Firefox browser window (the status bar), or if you are using version 1.5 or newer, in the right most part of the address bar.
- Click on the icon and select the feed to which you would like to subscribe.
- The Add Bookmark (Add Live Bookmark for 1.5 and newer) dialog appears and you can add the Live Bookmark to any of your Bookmarks folders. Adding it to the Bookmarks Toolbar Folder in Firefox will place the Live Bookmark in the toolbar below the address bar.
: If the orange Live Bookmark icon doesn't appear, you can add the feed manually by selecting "New Live Bookmark..." in the Bookmarks Manager and entering the URL and other information of the feed.
: Internet Explorer users will need to install a browser plugin to manage live bookmarks in IE. There many free RSS-enabled browser plugins available to download. You can find many of them by clicking here