|Solid, not spectacular|
|Rating compares this year’s group to what a state typically produces, not to other states|
It may have seemingly rained all March in Washington state, but it still shapes up to be a relatively solid college class for the draft this year, although the high school talent is a little down from what it has been in some recent years.
|NATIONAL TOP 500 PROSPECTS|
|BA 500 Scouting Reports|
1. Joey Morgan, C, Washington (107)
2. Tarik Skubal, LHP, Seattle (156)
3. Jesse Franklin, OF, Seattle Prep (230)
4. Eli Morgan, RHP, Gonzaga (257)
5. Mason Martin, 1B, Southridge HS, Kennewick, Wash. (312)
6. Noah Bremer, RHP, Washington (354)
7. Janson Junk, RHP, Seattle (395)
8. Stephen Emanuels, RHP, Interlake HS, Bellevue, Wash. (412)
9. Isaiah Smith, OF, Battleground (Wash.) HS (462)
|OTHER PROSPECTS OF NOTE|
|2017 Draft Map|
10. Leif Strom, RHP, Pierce (Wash.) JC
11. Kyler McMahan, SS, Lynnwood (Wash.) HS
12. Nick Meservey, LHP, Seattle
13. Connor Moore, LHP, Seattle
14. Aaron Stroosma, OF, Seattle
15. Arthur Pate, SS, Shorewood HS, Shoreline, Wash.
16. Nick Jennings, RHP, Skyview HS, Vancouver, Wash.
17. Michael Spellacy, 3B, Puyallup (Wash.) HS
18. Jacob Terao, C, Seattle Prep
19. Jeremy Yelland, LHP, Central Valley HS, Spokane Valley, Wash.
20. Brody Barnum, OF, Skyview HS, Vancouver, Wash.
21. Patrick Fredrickson, RHP, Gig Harbor (Wash.) HS
22. Shane McGuire, C, Kentwood HS, Covington, Wash.
23. Michael Newstrom, LHP, Puyallup (Wash.) HS
24. Wyatt Mills, RHP, Gonzaga