The page you are looking for does not exist or has moved

Sorry, the page you're looking for is either like Sidd Finch and does not exist, or like Josh Hamilton and has moved. Where would you like to go instead?

BaseballAmerica.com Home

The latest news from our top sections:

Majors, Minors, Stats, Draft, College, High School, International or Viewpoint

New York Yankees Top 10 Prospects

Moderator: Josh Boyd will begin taking your questions at 2 p.m. ET

Q:  Russ O. from NY asks:
Isnt Dioner Navarro a more likely candidate to be traded in pursuit of Georges desire to win right now than to actually play for the Yanks?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Good afternoon Yankees lovers (and haters). Let's dive straight into all these Yankees prospects.

Josh Boyd: Russ, everyone in the Yankees system is trade bait, based on their track record. Unless they think of a guy as a true elite player, he could be dealt at anytime. Do you really think Geroge is going to let a prospect hold up a trade for a premium major league star?

Q:  Big KG from Big Chicago asks:
Where's Bam Bam Muelens? Damn!
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Netherland Antilles? I loved Bam Bam, and Sam Militello, and Tate Seefried, and...

Q:  V.McCracken from Boston, MA asks:
What are Colter Bean's chances of sticking with Boston? Any chance we see him striking out Aaron Boone this summer?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I think they are slim. He doesn't have overpowering stuff, but throws strikes and is effective against righthanders. But he'll have to walk a fine line against big leaguers. He might be able to survive somewhere in the big leagues as a situational guy, I just don't see it for a championship-caliber club.

Q:  Kris from Burlington asks:
Hi Josh, have you heard anything on Danny Borrell's rehab? Where would a healthy Borrell rank on this list? Thanks
 A: 

Moderator: Not at all. They signed 15 of their first 16 picks, leaving only Steven White unsigned. I would guess that signing 21 players is about average.

Q:  Jack Helmuth from Brooklyn, NY asks:
Should we be concerned that the Yanks only signed 21 of their 50 draft picks? What gives?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Not at all. They signed 15 of their first 16 picks, leaving only Steven White unsigned. I would guess that signing 21 players is about average.

Q:  Russ O. from NY asks:
Where would Brandon Claussen, Brandon Weeden, and Yhency Brazoban have ranked if they werent traded?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Claussen would rank No. 2, Brazoban was close to the top 10, but probably would've missed out and Weeden would've been around 20.

Q:  Bryan Walko from Middletown, NJ asks:
How was Sean Henn's progress back from surgery? Whereabouts would he rank in the top 30 at present? Would he rank in the top 10 if not for the injury?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He's in the middle group of the top 30, but has come back slower from TJ than say, Brandon Claussen. Henn's breaking ball development has been stunted by the injury too, leaving him with one pitch. His velocity hasn't returned to the 96-97 mph range he showed in his first summer. He probably would still garner Top 10 consideration if the injury hadn't knocked him off track.

Q:  Jimmy from Queens,NY asks:
Which of these drafted pitchers has the higher ceiling, Jason Stephens or Tyler Clippard? Clippard clearly had a better season, but from what I've read, scouts seem to like Stephens better.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Both have good upside, but Stephens gets the edge for long-term potential. He is loose and projectable. They gave him half a million dollars to buy him out of a Georgia Tech commitment, which tells you a lot. Clippard's breaking ball is more advanced, but I expect them to move on a similar track to Brandon Weeden.

Q:  Kevin from Springfield, MA asks:
What happened with David Purcey, he dominated the Cape league last summer and will probably wind up being a 1st rounder this year, would he have made the top 10, if he signed?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He's back at OSU, and is regarded as a potential 2nd-5th round pick. I'm not sure he'd be a lock to break into their top 10, but probably just outside on the cusp.

Q:  Mike from Staten Island asks:
One guy I saw play last year I really like is outfielder Melky Cabrera. He performed really well for an 18 year old in the NY Penn League. Do you see him moving rapidly through the system?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He has solid tools and athleticism, but I don't necessarily see him bolting through the system. He's a guy to keep a close eye on, especially as he gets into a full-season league, but I don't think the Yankees expect gaudy numbers. But he does have an advanced feel for hitting for a young hitter.

Q:  Mike Marinaro - wish I had a Gino's East Pizza from Tampa, FL asks:
Three quick Qs, and Im out: Will Ferdin Tejada ever hit enough to play in the majors? Where will Wang wind (pun and alliteration intended) up in the Bronx: slot 1,2,3,4, or 5? Who can you compare Eric Duncan to in the majors, based strictly on batting potential? Thanks, and have a Good Weekend.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Never been to Gino's Pizza, but I'm starving and could go for some Pick Up Stix right now. 1. Tejeda has a chance to hit enough to be a regular. I think he's got a few years of development ahead of him first, though. He needs to get a lot stronger. He has the other side of the ball down already. 2. Wang is more of a back of the rotation guy for me. He needs to be more aggressive with his four-seam fastball and go after hitters. His velocity was up and down for most of the season and the Yanks are trying to get him out of the habit of trying to fool hitters instead of pitching to contact. 3. Not going to put a comp on Duncan right now, but I think he's got big-time lefthanded power potential--he reminds the Yanks brass of Nick Johnson with his approach, but Duncan shows more oppo power.

Q:  Tom McCullough from York PA asks:
Mike Vento and Andy Phillips each looked like the best hitter in the ballpark when I saw them play. Are they still prospects or are they now considered organizational soldiers? Thanks. Tom McCullough. York PA
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Tom, they are both considered prospects, but need to keep hitting in Triple-A to avoid becoming labeled as organization players. Both have enough bat to hit in the big leagues as complimentary, role players--some might think Phillips could do more than that. Vento is similar to Shane Spencer, and the Yankees love Vento's makeup and approach to the game.

Q:  Jack Helmuth from Brooklyn, NY asks:
The dirty Red Sox just claimed Michel Hernandez. He appeared to have a solid year last year. What are your thoughts on him?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Hernandez has potential as a reserve catcher with solid defensive skills. You have to wonder how much he'll be able to hit, the bat's always been a question. His defense should be strong enough to allow him to caddy for an all-star caliber catcher where he'll only get about 100 ABs in a season.

Q:  John from New York asks:
What happened to Sean Henn and Valdez? I thought they were high ceiling guys. I know Henn was injured. Thanks.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Right, Henn was returning from Tommy John surgery and had a couple setbacks. Valdez didn't step forward as anticipated, and looks more like a future reliever than a power starter. His breaking ball didn't come on, but he could throw as high as 97 mph out of the pen.

Q:  Brien Taylor from South Carolina asks:
What kind of numbers could Estee Harris peak at? I've heard Chili Davis (.270-30). Is that a possibility? And, why does the kid have so much trouble throwing the ball?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: If you remember the young Chili Davis, before he slowed down and became a DH, I think that's a good comparison... of course, that's the high end for Harris. There were a lot of mixed opinions on Harris leading up to the draft, but the Yankees are convinced about his bat and power potential. Garret Anderson is another comp.

Q:  Ben Delbanco from New York, NY asks:
Hey Josh, Is Chien-Ming Wang a bust? To not even make the top 10 in a system as weak as the Yankees' is not terribly promising.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Tons of Chien-Ming Wang questions today. I may be in the minority here, but the top 10 isn't as weak as many people think. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact these guys are predominantely Latin and not as well known (track record, draft status, etc) but they have high upside and are highly regarded outside of the organization--not just Yankees hype. I commented on Wang earlier, but he's certainly not a bust. He has four pitches and a strong arm. He made a two-level jump last year, so some growing pains were expected.

Q:  Jeff Lebowsky from Los Angeles, CA asks:
With their four compensation picks, do you see a bold draft like this past year or an overly conservative one like those before?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: It;s tough to say what direction they will go in this year as Mark Newman is back in charge of scouting and player development in Tampa. Gordon Blakeley was more apt to target the high-ceiling, high school kids, where Newman has been an advocate of drafting closer college prospects. The Yankees are re-assessing their scouting department, and I think they'll simply go for the best players available, focusing on tools and athleticism and power arms, which might lend itself more to preps.

Q:  LF from The CranePool Forum asks:
Hey Josh, it may not be as exciting as Mickey vs Willie, but it's never too early to start a NYC argument: Navarro or Huber ... discuss
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Yeah, a little early for that... I really like Huber, he has a nice bat, but I think Navarro gets that edge by quite a margin. Most scouts we talked to this season agreed. He's more well rounded and more advanced defensively, and at the plate. I also think there is more projection in the athletic Navarro.

Q:  Dale from Toronto asks:
Will Mark Phillips ever turn out to be a solid Major League Pitcher?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: The chances of that happening are a lot lower now than they were a year ago, but we all know not to give up on a lefthander with a power arm and a plus breaking ball (still the best curve in the system). he needs to get his delivery together and really work hard over the next couple seasons.

Q:  Steve C from Michigan asks:
Is it me or is he Yankee farm system starting to turn the corner again? Last year at this time I felt are system was dead, not many prospects. Now I'm feeling more optimistic about our top 10 prospects and with 4 of the top 43 picks in this upcoming draft, that should help fortify our system with some more pretty good players. True of false?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I am cautiously optimistic about it and would still take it over the Red Sox system (Callis and I will continue to debate that until I prove him wrong). I think some of the Yankees depth is going to surprise people, but that being said, many of them don't have upper-level experience so it's likely that some will fall by the wayside. At the same time, the system is not in great shape--the Latin program is keeping it afloat.

Q:  Andrew from NYC asks:
Eric Duncan at #2, is he that good or the Yankees farm that weak?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He was a legitimate first-rounder with big power. Several teams in the middle of the first round had serious interest in drafting him there.

Q:  Roger from San Francisco, CA asks:
Hey, I'm wondering why Alex Graman has not been mentioned as a possible lhp replacement for the Yankees in '04? While his stats are not eye-popping, isn't Graman a Steinbrenner favorite, and was a blocking point in the fallout of the Sammy Sosa deal in 2001?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Graman's status has been higher in the past, and I don't think he was a blocking point on his own, but he was highly sought after in years past. He still has a chance to pitch in the majors, but he hasn't progressed. He has four average pitches with below average command.

Q:  luke lincon from ny asks:
what can you tell me about wady rufino i read a report on him on the web saying that he showed one of the best arms they have ever seen gun readings of 95mph from the outfeild with his throws showing great accracy with plus carry and they also said he creates excellent bat speed and projects to hit with Big time power and the yankees signed him on june3003 is he another (Anderson Amador) or better and what have you guys at baseball america hear about him???????
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Rufino signed in June for $175,000 and will likely debut in the Dominican Summer League. He has big, raw tools, but is a long, long way away.

Q:  Mike from The Wodlands asks:
How do the Yankees' minor league acquisitions project and where are they likely be in the top 30? Specifically, I am referring to Scott Proctor, John Mark Sprowl, and Ben Julliard.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Proctor ranks the highest of the three, just outside the top 30, with the other two falling lower in the ranks. They all have their limitations, but can contribute to the organization.

Q:  Mike from The Woodlands, TX asks:
Is Brian Myrow another Billy McMillon?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Not sure if I see any similarities there whatsoever, unless you're asking if Myrow can be a late bloomer. I think Myrow is going to be more of an organizational player, who might get a cup of coffee with some organization. He isn't very versatile or athletic.

Q:  Dale from Toronto asks:
How does the Yankee's farm system compare to Toronto's?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: The Blue Jays are one of the strongest in the game and have at least three prospects (Alexis Rios, Guillermo Quiroz and Dustin McGowan) who rank ahead of Navarro.

Q:  Greg from New York asks:
Good Afternoon Are there any young prospects in the lower minor or dominican league teams that we should keep an eye on in the near future? Thank You
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Shortstop Hector Made had a promising debut and shows two-way potential. Third baseman Angel Fermin and righthander Eddie Abreu, who has touched 96 mph are a couple names to keep an eye on as they make their stateside debut this year.

Q:  Tommy from Toronto asks:
How does Navarro compare to other catching prospects like Guillermo Quiroz, Jeremy Brown and Kevin Cash. Thanks.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Quiroz ranks behind Joe Mauer and Jeff Mathis as the best in the game, Navarro is close behind, Cash has to rebound but is realistically a backup catcher with outstanding defensive skills and Brown isn't really in the same group. He has a lot of work to do to justify the hype the A's put on him.

Q:  Kris from Burlington asks:
Josh every prospect in the Yankees organization is always a candidate to trade but this year their system seems weaker than ever. Besides Navarro who else can they offer?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I can assure you that Robinson Cano, Joaquin Arias and Ramon Ramirez, among others will attract plenty of attention in the trade market.

Q:  Tom Cusano from Charlotte asks:
Josh, What's your take on Brad Hasley who split time in single A and Double A? He won 17 games during the season and is a left hander. How far away is he to the big show?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He has decent stuff, just not overwhelming. He was hit hard last year, and I think that will continue to be an issue for him in the upper levels. I'm not sure that he has enough stuff to get by, but is still considered a fringe prospect because he can throw strikes and keep hitters off balance with good secondary stuff.

Q:  Fabian from minoryankeeblog.blogspot.com asks:
Over the last 35% of his season, Joaquin Arias put up a very impressive line of .323.359.401(avg-obp-slg) while improving his walk rate from about one every 17 at bats to one every 15 at bats and cutting his strikeout rate from 11% to 5%, what do you make of this in terms of his progress with the bat and what do you see his cieling as?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He has a very high ceiling, but an equally high risk factor. Considering it was his first full season in a cold climate, it took him a while to get jumpstarted and his strong finish shouldn't be a surprise. He has a long way to go (man, how many guys have I said that about already) in terms of plate discipline. He just needs to be more selective, because he makes contact. The quality of his contact will soar with improved pitch recognition and he's young enough to make those adjustments. He shows plus power potential, but it's raw and I'd like to see some more of that start translating into doubles at least.

Q:  Noffs from Miami asks:
Assuming Jorge doesn't void his contract after this year and in light of the fact that the 2007 option will likely vest (with 330 games caught next 3 years), do you see an apprenticeship like Jorge had with Girardi, or is Dioner an almost sure bet to be traded?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Hey Noffs, I think that is the plan, but you know how much things can change in the Empire in a three-year period. If a trade offer comes along for Navarro before then, they'll just worry about Posada's replacement later.

Q:  Bryan Walko from Middletown, NJ asks:
I'm sure a lot of people are thinking this: What percent odds would you give that the Yankees' system is ranked 30 out of 30 this year?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Zero.

Q:  NJASDJDH from NYYFans.com asks:
Where does Henson rank now, and what is his absolute best case scenario cieling at this point?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Henson is closer to No. 20 now than No. 10, but you'll have to wait for the Prospect Handbook to find out. Best case? That he becomes a solid-average everyday third baseman, but I don't see that happening for at least a couple years because he's shown little signs of adjusting in Triple-A and his confidence is dropping. Maybe his best ceiling is to be Tommy Maddox' replacement...

Yo JB - who's got the dirtiest cambio in the system?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: The dirtiest cambio, or the best changeup, in the system belongs to Jorge DePaula, who I have surprisingly not seen any questions about yet. Brad Halsey also has a good change-piece.

Q:  Andy from Columbus asks:
Josh- I know that Navarro is Number 1 in the system, but would be a fair statement that if you combine talent and ceiling (and the likelihood of reaching that ceiling) Eric Duncan has the best chance of being a "special" player akin to Jeter that the Yankees have? In other words, it is fair to say that Duncan has more potential than Navarro has, and is more likely to reach that potential than Guillen does? Thanks!
 A: 

Josh Boyd: There are a ton of questions still remaining, so I'm going to try to get through a bunch of these real quickly... I think you are right on, and we'll know more after Duncan's full-season debut. I guess it wouldn't surprise me to see the two flip-flop next year.

Q:  Vince Vega from Brooklyn, NY asks:
Callis says its 'the truth' that Boston's system is better. Is this wishful thinking like last year or has NY gotten that bad?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Jim's a liar.

Q:  NJASDJDH from NYYFans.com asks:
How many Yankee prospects make the top 100 this year?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I'm going to speculate there will be two.

Q:  Grndmstrbob1 from Avon, Ct asks:
Will Bronson Sordonia be a shortstop with the yankees,traded, or moved to another position. Thanks for your time.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He's moving to third.

Which of the following could be able to play center in the bigs: Guillen, Harris, Sardinha, Battle, Cabrera?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I think Guillen will outgrow the position and end up in right field, though he still has the tools to play out there. Battle and Cabrera are athletic enough for center.

Q:  Mags23 from New York, NY asks:
Was the top 10 compiled before the Yankees obtained JT Stotts from Oakland? Where would he rank? Thanks.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: No, we factored him in there. He profiles as a utility man and ranks in the second half.

Q:  steve from columbus asks:
7 of the 10 prospects on the list are from Latin America. Is the Yankees latin program that strong or have there drafts been that bad. Speaking of the draft, what kind of compensatory picks will the Yankees get for loosing Pettite and Wells?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: It is strong, and they spend wildly down there. Plus the appeal of Yankees pinstripes helps them lure prospects and agents all around the world.

Q:  Fabian from asks:
I see no reason why Navarro should be considered less than the 2nd or 3rd catching prospect in the minors, I also do not see how he can NOT make the top 20 overall prospects. This being the case, tell me why it is that you guys will inevitably have him in the middle of the pack.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Funny that you know how our top 100 is going to play out when we haven't started putting it together yet. But, all I can say is that he'll be ranked behind the players we think are better. I would think that would be in the top 30-35.

Q:  Andy from Harlem, NY asks:
Will the Yankees get Maels Rodriguez? If so, for what role?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: If they get him, and it might be surprising because of all the money they've already spent on their bullpen, he best compares to Octavio Dotel.

Q:  Deivi Mendez from Tampa, FL asks:
Will Matt DeSalvo get a shot on the fast track or is he viewed more as trade bait like Ryan Bicondoa?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I think they will try to accelerate his development by giving him a chance to go to Tampa or Trenton this year. I think he's got a little better upside than Bicondoa, though. Desalvo throws harder and spins a good curveball.

Q:  Nick from Brooklyn asks:
Where would rank the Yankees system?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: In the lower echelon.

Q:  John from Brooklyn from asks:
Would you happen to know what selections the Yankees will receive from losing Andy Pettite and David Wells?The Yankees will receive #23 from Houston but what #'s are the two sandwich picks and the Padres second round pick?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: The Yankees will get the 23rd pick from Houston and a pair of sandwich picks as well as a compensatory second for Wells.

Q:  Jim from North Carolina asks:
A question was asked earlier about Danny Borrell and his rehab. Also about where he would rank if healthy. The answer did not come up. Can you address that?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Not sure what happened to that earlier response on Borrell, but he would've ranked in the top 10 without the injury factor, and he's still close. He has outstanding work ethic and is on pace to return by the end of spring.

Q:  Matt from Newport, RI asks:
What do you think of the two guys the Yanks got from the A's, Stotts and Sierra? Will they make the Yanks top 30?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Yes both will. Sierra is essentially a replacement for Yhency Brazoban, with as much arm (up to 97 mph) and better makeup.

Q:  Jim from Boston asks:
Every year in these chats, Callis says the Sox system beats the Yankees and when the Yankee chat comes up, its the Yankees with the better system. Is there any consensus this year?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: In all seriousness, it's an ongoing debate we have here and I'm sure you'd get differing opinions from other organizations who have studied this info. The fact is they are close and both aren't in very good shape. I just think that the Yankees are slightly underrated because people aren't as familiar with their young up and comers.

Q:  Roger from San Francisco, CA asks:
How does Brad Halsey rank among the pitchers in the system? Gordon Blakeley called him the Yanks top pitching prospect a few months ago, was he correct?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: I am almost 100 percent positive that Gordon doesn't believe that Halsey is their best pitching prospect, though he may have said he was pitching the best. He does "pitch" well, just doesn't project all that well.

Q:  Russ Oates from Whitestone, NY asks:
Will Bronson Sardinha ever be able to use his talent and advance up the ladder?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Yes. He will rebound from last season's poor showing in Tampa. He has all the components to be a good hitter.

Q:  Brian from Lost in Sox Country asks:
Josh: You've said that the Yankee front office has made JohnsonDuncan approach comparisons and noted that in the rankings as well. I'm not sure that I buy it, as Johnson walked more at the same level (in an admittedly small sample size). Having only seen Ducan play a couple of times, is the comparison really there, or is the Yankee front office trying to appease fans upset with overpaying for a salary dump player with Johnson.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: No, this is straight scouting opinions, not just hype. We get our info from a variety of different sources inside and out of the organization to avoid organizations getting away with that. His approach might not completely match Johnson's in terms of numbers, I think that is more meant to say that he reminds them of Johnson, with his ability to recognize pitches. Not many are as advanced as Johnson in that matter.

Q:  Larry from Hudson, MA asks:
Do you see Arias maybe pushing Jeter to another position when he is ready?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Sorry. I was confused again... geez. Too much Aesop Rock in my headphones, I guess. My answer to this question is simple: No.

Q:  Kevin from Springfield, MA asks:
With the Yankees seemingly endless financial resources, and lower end farm system, why do you think they were unable to sign Purcey? Was he deemed to be a risk at a high price tag, or did he just want to go back to school?
 A: 

Moderator: See above. Sorry.

Q:  Ruben Rivera & Bam Bam Muelens from The Land of Misfit Prospects asks:
Is Drew Henson ready to join our ranks? Or is there hope after his impressive last six weeks to last season? Will months away from baseball help get his head on straight?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Not yet, but Shea Morenz might be waiting in the wings for career advice.

Q:  Dennis from East Brunswick, NJ asks:
What ever happened with Daniel Bard?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: He'll be a freshman at UNC this spring.

Q:  Jeff Sullivan from Belchertown MA asks:
How much will the Yanks system drop this year from last year's 17th overall system?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: One quick point to remember, the only reason they ranked in the top 20 last year was because we included Jose Contreras and Hideki Matsui.

Q:  Dave from New York, New York asks:
Where sould of Jason Arnold ranked if he was still with the organization. Thnaks.
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Right ahead of Jorge DePaula.

Q:  jennifer from In sarasota Fl(& dying for my question to be posted!!!please!) asks:
Josh, what can we Sarasotans expect from our underated but loved Sarasox this year?Are we going to keep Hanley around for awhile??Thanks JOsh!
 A: 

Josh Boyd: You don't have to beg, but you do have to ask Yankees questions.

Q:  Jeff Bagwell from Lake Jackson, TX asks:
Who's the most overrated or overhyped Yankees prospect in recent memory?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: It has to be Ruben Rivera.

Q:  Jeff Sullivan from Belchertown MA asks:
Do you still think that Contreras has a higher ceiling than Matsui?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Yes.

Q:  Taro from NYC asks:
Why do all the experts continue to down grade Drew Henson's performance? Last year, his strikeouts were 30 less, doubles were up, and he hit better in his last six weeks in Columbus. Wouldn't you consider that an improvement?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: That's a pretty slight improvement and he's had well over 1,000 ABs in Triple-A. It's time for it to spike up considerably. He does have a ton of ability, so he's going to put up solid power numbers at that level.

Q:  Danny from Delaware Ohio asks:
Do you think the Yankees have any legitimate potential major league third baseman in their system?
 A: 

Josh Boyd: Umm, Eric Duncan.

Page Not Found - BaseballAmerica.com
The page you are looking for does not exist or has moved

Sorry, the page you're looking for is either like Sidd Finch and does not exist, or like Josh Hamilton and has moved. Where would you like to go instead?

BaseballAmerica.com Home

The latest news from our top sections:

Majors, Minors, Stats, Draft, College, High School, International or Viewpoint