My latest projections for the first round of tonight's draft:
1. Nationals. Bryce Harper, c, JC of Southern Nevada
2. Pirates. Jameson Taillon, rhp, The Woodlands (Texas) HS
3. Orioles. Manny Machado, ss, Brito Miami Private HS
4. Royals. Chris Sale, lhp, Florida Gulf Coast
5. Indians. Drew Pomeranz, lhp, Mississippi
6. Diamondbacks. Barret Loux, rhp, Texas A&M
7. Mets. Zack Cox, 3b, Arkansas
8. Astros. Josh Sale, of, Bishop Blanchet HS, Seattle
9. Padres. Karsten Whitson, rhp, Chipley (Fla.) HS
10. Athletics. Michael Choice, of, Texas-Arlington
11. Blue Jays. Christian Colon, ss, Cal State Fullerton
12. Reds. Brandon Workman, rhp, Texas
13. White Sox. Asher Wojciechowski, rhp, The Citadel
14. Brewers. Matt Harvey, rhp, North Carolina
15. Rangers. Jake Skole, of, Blessed Trinity HS, Roswell
16. Cubs. Justin O'Conner, c, Cowan HS, Muncie, Ind.
17. Rays. Reggie Golden, of, Wetumpka (Ala.) HS
18. Angels. Peter Tago, rhp, Dana Hills HS, Dana Point, Calif.
19. Astros. Delino DeShields, of, Woodward Academy, College Park, Ga.
20. Red Sox. Kolbrin Vitek, 2b, Ball State.
21. Twins. Alex Wimmers, rhp, Ohio State.
22. Rangers. Bryce Brentz, of, Middle Tennessee State.
23. Marlins. Luke Jackson, rhp, Calvary Christian HS, Fort Lauderdale
24. Giants. Yordy Cabrera, 3b/rhp, Lakeland (Fla.) HS
25. Cardinals. Yasmani Grandal, c, Miami
26. Rockies. Kyle Parker, of, Clemson
27. Phillies. Jesse Biddle, lhp, Germantown Friends HS, Philadelphia
28. Dodgers. Drew Vettleson, of, Central Kitsap HS, Silverdale, Wash.
29. Angels. Stetson Allie, rhp, St. Edward HS, Lakewood, Ohio
30. Angels. Dylan Covey, rhp, Maranatha HS, Pasadena, Calif.
31. Rays. Tony Wolters, ss, Rancho Buena Vista HS, Vista, Calif.
32. Yankees. Christian Yelich, 1b, Westlake HS, Westlake Village, Calif.
Comments will be monitored prior to being added to the site. Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be rejected. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed.
We have chosen to open up commenting to everyone, so comment away! We want to hear from each and every one of you! Leave a comment.
About This Blog
Syndicate This Blog
Search This Blog