For those keeping score at home, here are the best-available picks still on the board, according to our latest Top 100:
30. Max Stassi, c, Yuba City (Calif.) HS
38. Sam Dyson, rhp, South Carolina
41. Zack Von Rosenbuerg, rhp, Zachary (La.) HS
43. Brody Colvin, rhp, More HS, Lafayette, La.
45. Madison Younginer, rhp, Mauldin (S.C.) HS
47. Keyvius Sampson, rhp, Forest HS, Ocala, Fla.
55. Chris Dwyer, lhp, Clemson
59. Jeff Malm, 1b, Bishop Gorman HS, Las Vegas
60. A.J. Morris, rhp, Kansas State
62. Jason Stoffel, rhp, Arizona
63. Kent Matthes, of, Alabama
64. Angelo Songco, of, Loyola Marymount
65. Brian Goodwin, of, Rocky Mount (N.C.) HS
68. Dane Williams, rhp, Archbishop McCarthy HS, SW Ranches, Fla.
74. Jacob Stewart, of, Rocky Moutain HS, Fort Collins, Colo.
80. Ryan Jackson, ss, Miami
81. Austin Maddox, c, Eagle’s View Academy, Jacksonville, Fla.
82. Brooks Raley, lhp/of, Texas A&M
83. Andrew Doyle, rhp, Oklahoma
90. Ryan Buch, rhp, Monmouth
92. Kendal Volz, rhp, Baylor
94. Matt den Dekker, of, Florida
96. Luke Bailey, c, Troup HS, LaGrange, Ga.
Comments will be monitored prior to being added to the site. Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be rejected. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed.
We have chosen to open up commenting to everyone, so comment away! We want to hear from each and every one of you! Leave a comment.
About This Blog
Syndicate This Blog
Search This Blog